Committed to sustainability we foster entrepreneurial solutions to grand societal challenges by conducting international research and teaching
Are you interested in Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Community-Based Entrepreneurship, Performance Measurement in Sustainable Ventures or Informal Entrepreneurship? Learn more about our projects.
Project Coordinator m/f/d (50-100%)
The TUM SEED Center for Sustainable Energies, Entrepreneurship and Developent at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) aims at offering higher education at the intersection of sustainable energies and entrepreneurship and conducting research to contribute to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (www.seed.tum.de). The TUM SEED Center is funded by DAAD and collaborates with eight leading technical universities in the Global South, including Bahir Dar University (Ethiopia), Bandung Institute of Technology (Indonesia), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (India), Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (Kenya), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Ghana), Makerere University (Uganda), Namibia University of Science and Technology (Namibia), and Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Peru). The TUM SEED Center is looking for:
The position will start on October 1, 2022 and will be temporary until December 31, 2024 with the possibility of prolongation.Your tasks include:
- Coordination of academic exchange with partner universities in the Global South (announcement, approval, controlling)
- Planning and coordination of mobility grants
- Financial management (budget planning and controlling, fund requests, reimbursements)
- Preparation of annual activity report
- Assistance in the organization of annual symposium.
- Education and experience in project management (e.g. DAAD or EU): planning, organizing, implementing, controlling (certificates and references attesting your project management skills are highly appreciated)
- Like to organize and coordinate
- Fluent in English and German (at least B2 certificates required for both English and German)
- Ability to work on your own and manage challenges
- Like to travel and meet other people and cultures
- Want to have impact and make the world a better place.
- Highly attractive position as project coordinator (50-100%)
- Flexible working hours (in terms of time and location)
- Nice working atmosphere in a truly international team
- Possibility to work at one of the leading universities of the world and acquire new skills.
TUM strives to increase the proportion of women. Qualified women are therefore particularly encouraged to apply. Employment is in accordance with qualifications with appropriate remuneration pursuant to the collective agreement for the public service of the Länder (up to remuneration group TV-L E13). Severely disabled persons will be given preference if their suitability and qualifications are essentially the same.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references) in a pdf file no later than August 31, 2022 to Mrs. Esther Salvi (email@example.com), Technische Universität München, TUM SEED Center, Alte Akademie 14, 85354 Freising, Germany. For more information relating the TUM SEED Center you can visit webpage: www.seed.tum.de.
Data Protection Notice
When applying for a position at the Technical University of Munich (TUM), you submit personal data. Please, note our data protection information in accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) regarding the collection and processing of personal data in the context of your application. By submitting your application, you confirm that you have taken note of the TUM's data protection information.