At TUM School of Management, we carry out teaching and research at the intersection of management and technology with a particular focus on sustainable development and the achievement of the SDGs. Since 2017, TUM School of Management is part of a selected international group of business schools holding the Triple Crown Accreditation. The TUM School of Management reports to PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education), a United Nations-supported initiative founded in 2007 to nurture responsible leaders of the future. Never has this task been more important. Bold leadership and innovative thinking are needed to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
The main tasks of this project study are
- Development of a tool for assessing the extent to which sustainability is addressed in research (publications and projects) at TUM SoM;
- Data collection;
- Sustainability assessment;
- Delineation of clear suggestions for enhancing the integration of sustainability in research at TUM SoM.
- The completion of the project study equals to 12 ECTS;
- The project study is expected to be finished within a period of 3 to 6 months (total of 360 h; 9 full-time weeks/18 part-time weeks)
- The project study is to be carried out in a team of four to five students.
Who we are looking for: We are looking for a team of four to five excellent and highly motivated students.
How to apply: You can apply as a team or individually, sending your complete CV and a short letter of motivation to Mrs. Esther Salvi (firstname.lastname@example.org).