Project Studies and Interdisciplinary Projects (IDPs)
- IDP ML Developer mit LiBCycle
- IDP IOS App-Developer mit LiBCycle
- IDP Android App-Developer mit LiBCycle
- IDP Tech/AI @ VC-backed Mental Health Start-up
- IDP Tool for Digital Anamnesis in Medical Practices with Simpleprax
- IDP Deep Learning to save Europe's forests @ClimateTech Startup Pina
- IDP Software Engineering with finway
The TIM group periodically offers Interdisciplinary Projects (IDPs) for IT students. The lecture part is usually covered through the attendance of "Advanced Technology and Innovation Management" and a subsequent oral exam. For further questions and applications please contact Juliane Wissel.
- Project Study Blockchain Technology Roadmap for the World Food Programme
- Projektstudium im Finance-Bereich mit LiBCycle
- Project Study Go-to-Market Strategy in Eastern Europe with Ariadne Maps
- Project Study Product Management @ VC-backed Mental Health Start-up
- Project Study Business Management @ VC-backed Mental Health Start-up
- Project Study Business Development: Go-to-Market Strategy for the Cambridge spin-off ALPS
- Project Study Business Analytics in practice - Development of needs-based KPIs with BizTapp
- Project Study Business Development: Go-to-Market Strategy for tacto
- Projektstudium am Lehrstuhl für Technologie- und Innovationsmanagement: Aktiv gegen Verschwörungstheorien!
- Project Study Business Development in cooperation with Amplitude
- Praktikant / Projektstudent (m/w/d) für den Bereich Innovationsmanagement (3-6 Monate) mit Vinnolit
- Projektstudium Business Development in Kooperation mit finway
- Project Study Business Development in cooperation with ki-elements - Brain Health via Speech Biomarkers
Application and Registration
- Application for a topic offered by the chair: Please send a complete application (CV, transcript, short cover letter) to Juliane Wissel to apply for the topic.
- Own ideas: If you want to submit your own suggestion, please include a short description of your topic (approximately one page). Please also send these documents to Juliane Wissel. We will then try our best to find a suitable supervisor at our chair.
- Register (after receiving confirmation from advisor): Download and complete the correct registration form and send your registration form to your advisor for approval.
- Submit the signed registration form (printed version) to Henriett Kakonyi (room 2514).
Final Report Submission
The following documents are required at our chair:
- 2 hard copies of the final report (including a signed declaration of authorship / "ehrenwörtliche Erklärung")
- Electronic versions of the final report (Word and PDF)
- Electronic version of the final presentation
- Stata files, computer code, data, syntax, if applicable
- Literature files (e.g. Endnote or Citavi)
The IDP documentation should, in addition:
- be at least 15 pages
- connect the project to the field of innovation and technology management (including citations where necessary)
- follow the style guide of the chair
Please discuss with your advisor whether additional documents could be required.
- Registration form
- Style guidelines of the chair (English only)
- Declaration of authorship "Ehrenwörtliche Erklärung"
Additional forms as well as German versions of the previously mentioned forms can be found on the faculty website.