Project Studies and Interdisciplinary Projects (IDPs)
- IDP Development of a algorithm for the diagnosis of locomotor disorders of sport horses
- IDP Application of state-of-the-art web scraping techniques to company data
- IDP Tech/AI @ VC-backed Mental Health Start-up
The TIM group periodically offers Interdisciplinary Projects (IDPs) for IT students. The lecture part is usually covered through attendance of the "Marketing and Innovation Management" or "Advanced Technology and Innovation Management" course, and a subsequent written exam. For further questions and applications please contact Juliane Wissel.
- Project Study Business Development in Industry Automation with SDA
- Projektstudium im Finance-Bereich mit LiBCycle
- Project Study Go-to-Market Strategy in Eastern Europe with Ariadne Maps
- Project Study Product Management @ VC-backed Mental Health Start-up
- Project Study Business Management @ VC-backed Mental Health Start-up
Application and Registration
- Application for a topic offered by the chair: Please send a complete application (CV, transcript, short cover letter) to Juliane Wissel to apply for the topic.
- Own ideas: If you want to submit your own suggestion, please include a short description of your topic (approximately one page). Please also send these documents to Juliane Wissel. We will then try our best to find a suitable supervisor at our chair.
- Register (after receiving confirmation from advisor): Download and complete the correct registration form and send your registration form to your advisor for approval.
- Submit the signed registration form (printed version) to Henriett Kakonyi (room 2514).
Final Report Submission
The following documents are required at our chair:
- 2 hard copies of the final report (including a signed declaration of authorship / "ehrenwörtliche Erklärung")
- Electronic versions of the final report (Word and PDF)
- Electronic version of the final presentation
- Stata files, computer code, data, syntax, if applicable
- Literature files (e.g. Endnote or Citavi)
The IDP documentation should, in addition:
- be at least 20 pages
- connect the project to the field of innovation and technology management (including citations where necessary)
- follow the style guide of the chair
Please discuss with your advisor whether additional documents could be required.
- Registration form
- Style guidelines of the Chair (English only)
- Declaration of authorship "Ehrenwörtliche Erklärung"
Please familiarize yourself with the information sheet. In case of any remaining questions, please contact Juliane Wissel.
Additional forms as well as German versions of the previously mentioned forms can be found on the faculty website.