Guidelines and Resources
Guidelines for theses, papers and reports
This document specifies important guidelines, information, and suggestions for theses, seminar papers, and reports written at our research group. Please read these guidelines carefully! It is required to comply to these guidelines for all your written work at our group.
For theses written at the Professorship for Strategic Entrepreneurship (Prof. Alexy), please also consider the document below.
Declaration of Authorship ("Ehrenwörtliche Erklärung")
Templates for title pages
- for the Professorship of Strategic Entrepreneurship (Prof. Alexy)
- for the Professorship of Entrepreneurial Behavior (Prof. Breugst)
- for the Professorship of International Entrepreneurship (Prof. Milanov)
- for the Chair of Entrepreneurship (Prof. Patzelt)
- for the Professorship of Entrepreneurship and Communities (Prof. Vedula)
- for the Professorship of Entrepreneurial Management (Prof. Zhao-Ding)
Template for team participation assessment
If you work in a team, you can assess the participation of your team members using the following form. The submission is voluntary and the form must be handed in with your seminar paper or project report latest.
Registration forms, credit transfer forms and additional documents